Sunday, February 19, 2012

What's New?

Assalamualaikum my lovelies!
Bonjour! :)

Ehem ehem..
It's me again..
I guess I can't stay away from blogging.. :D
I pity my friends who are not here with me..
Kesian dorang tak tau pengembangan dan pengecutan farah bak kata yayah..
And because of them I decided to blog again..
Terharu tak? Terharu tak? ;)

So what's new?
I'm now in year1, sem2 of MEDIC school.. Phewphew..
I have a new phone.. :)
I made myself a twitter account..
I have deactivated facebook twice..
I've successfully stand outside my 8th floor window and managed to come inside again (kalau tak berjaya masuk, maybe dah arwah dah farah nie :S)
Time cuti 4 hari tu, Syafikah stayed over and we cooked lots of stuff..
My left ear dah 2 minggu blocked and it's slowly getting unblocked..
So kalau korang tegur farah in the hallway and I ignored you, pardon me, I probably didn't hear you..

Errmm what else huh?
Oh oh oh..
My birthday is in a week time.. Uhukuhuk..
And we (UCSI's medic students) will held an organ donation event next month and one of the activities is flashmob!
I love dancing, even though I'm not good at it but it is a good way for releasing tension..
Itu jelah kot for the first entry..
FYI, this blog is actually my fifth blog! :O

Merci beaucoup..
Au revoir!
-F-

5 comments:

aisyahrosli said...

Blog-ed again because of meee...? hehe. so shweet!

zareen_wsm said...

welcome back:)

AlyB said...

cacaH: ye ye.. sebab awk.. :)

zareen: hehe.. thank you! :)

debudebukehidupan said...

farah berjayaaa~~ suke2...

AlyB said...

ye ye :)