Saturday, December 29, 2012

Something I Miss

As I lay on my bed tonight, most probably I will overthink about my life again..
Like I used to do whenever I'm at home..
And overthink will always, but not all the time, leads to negative thoughts..
 

That night, I remembered something..
Something that I will miss dearly..

Dulu, I can't wait to reach condo after holidays..
Because at condo, I can connect my phone to the wifi..
And when the wifi is connected, whatsapp will be on..
And I will wait for that "postman/ice-cream man" bell rings..
And the name of that person will appear on the top of the phone's screen..
And that makes me smile..
Seeing the name gives me this feeling..
Something you can't really describe..
It's like comfort, warmth, happiness and care all mixed up..
And I get that during the holidays, for one second or even more, that person is thinking about me, remembers me..
That makes me smile too, not only on the lips, but my heart..

But, I doubt it will happen again..
After all what happened this year..
And I will miss that feeling..
:')
I will miss that smile..
And I know, I'm making a fool out of myself by remembering these things..
After all, people do say, "love makes you do crazy things"..
 

-F-

No comments: