Monday, January 7, 2013

Birthday posts




Assalamualaikum and hello there my lovelies! :)

First of all, HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE!!
Semoga tahun ini amalan kita bertambah dari tahun sebelumnya.. In sha Allah..

As I lying on my bed at home few nights ago, I suddenly had an idea of writing birthday posts especially for my friends on their birthday..
Friends yang so close to my heart even though we haven't contact each other for years..
About how we meet, nice memories together and stuff..
Might come in handy if suddenly I have retrograde amnesia or something.. ;)


For now, I already have 2 birthday passed..
And I can't write the posts for now because I have MA (modular assessment = test) next Monday..
Better focus on that..
In sha Allah, after that I will curi-curi masa to write it..

Take care and may Allah bless you..
-F-

2 comments:

aisyahrosli said...

I want that cakeee!!! hehe

AlyB said...

erkkk.. tak tau lah kat mana nak cari :S