If we love something or someone, you're willing to fight or run for it..
Kan?
Well, the weekend before the chinese new year, I ran back for this! :D
![]() |
| my precious :)) |
My beautiful girlfriends and & I went to Pesta Buku at PWTC on Friday, 1st February yang lalu where we met Imam Muda Asyraf ;)
![]() |
| I think I was the least excited girl at that moment :/ |
I didn't plan to buy anything pon..
Keluar pon sebab nak jalan2 makan angin dan hirup asap kenderaan (?)
Time tengah squeeze in between manusia yang sungguh sesak, I saw the bag..
It was really love at first sight..!
Tapi by the time I reached at the rack which was like few centimeters je, the love of my life diambil orang..
I searched for another one tapi dah takde.. :( Yang ada cuma colour merah..
Fairuz tanya kat the not-so-bad-looking-abang yang kerja kat situ, ada lagi stock lagi tak and he said no..
My heart broke </3
After that, I still wandering around that area just in case someone tak jadi nak beli beg tu and put it back..
And I saw one!
I quickly grabbed and tightly hold onto it macam orang gila sikit..
Tapi abang tadi cakap yang tu orang punya and he was supposed to keep it for the time being..
Dengan berat hati and muka agak embarrassed, I gave it back..
:( Heart broke lagi sekali..
So to mend my broken heart, I bought another bag I saw earlier with Fairuz..
Time tengah tunggu yang lain solat, I wandered at the same area sebab dah taktau nak pergi mana..
I was so shocked to see there was a new pile of the bag I wanted earlier.. O.O Banyak pulak tu!
Rasa macam nak cekik je abang tadi tu.. Grrrr..
Tapi I was in a dilemma whether to buy or not since I already bought another bag..
Pas2 my girlfriends called me and it was time to leave sebab dorang nak jalan2 kat Jalan TAR plak..
Time kat Jalan TAR, I can't stop thinking about that bag..
Nak beli ke tak nak, nak tak nak, nak tak nak..
Then suddenly I decided to go buy it..
I can't live without it..! (Ayat hyperbola)
Better buy now rather than balik rumah and regret it for the rest of my life..
So time tengah tunggu Amirah beli tudung, I told Fairuz I wanna run back to Sogo and buy that bag..
And I RANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Lari macam the participants dalam The Amazing Race.. Okay, tipu but the feeling macam tu lah.. ><
Never ever in my life I do something like that!
Pas2 kat Jalan TAR, we saw Qi and Qazem Nor tengah shooting..
Qazem Nor was sooooooo handsome!
Teringat dulu I was his fan when I was in form 3..
Time tu Qazem Nor tu berlakon dalam cite XXRay kat TV3 (lepas tu tak minat sangat dah sebab dia dah dye hair and tak handsome dah).. Haha..
![]() |
| Oh, dia dah kawin :/ |
| Itu jelah yang nak diceritakan kali nie.. | So kalau kita nak kan cinta dari ALLAH, sanggupkah kita lari kepadaNya? Tepuk dada tanya iman :) Ceria selalu :) -F- |



2 comments:
You rannnn ??!! hahaa.
Sanggup tu. :D
of course! XD i regret nothing
Post a Comment