Assalamualaikum and hello there my lovelies!
Bonjour! :)
Oh, about the last post, minta maaf sebab post tu takde moral/islamic value langsung.. :S
Maybe I was too influenced by those english movies and songs.. -.-"
But I always wanted to lie down on a field or sitting down on the roof and watch the stars or the moon, but haven't had the chance..
I wouldn't call it as wasting time because i believe doing that, it makes me ponder about Allah's creation.. How beautiful it is..
Anyway, abang Aiman ada post this status (I called him abang because he was my senior in Langkawi, so macam dah terbiasa):
"Kami tak couple. Alhamdulillah, dia selalu ingatkan saya pasal solat, pasal cara pemakaian yang betul, pasal Allah, pasal Islam, dll. Kami siap call untuk kejut Subuh lagi. Kami tak dating, buat study group saja. Saya rasa bersemangat untuk belajar."
Oh Syaitan, liciknya engkau!
Oh Syaitan, liciknya engkau!
For those who know me, you might have an idea of who crossed my mind when reading this status..
I'm here not to provoke them..
I'm here to talk about me..
Part "Kami siap call untuk kejut subuh lagi" reminds me of someone when I was in form 3..
Yes, he used to call me almost every subuh and got this one time he called me for 7 times.. -.-"
Tapi, Alhamdulillah we're didn't contact anymore..
One muslihat syaitan dah avoided..
Part "Kami tak dating, buat study group saja. Saya rasa bersemangat untuk belajar" reminds me of my future plan..
Since my housemates couldn't motivate me to study (but they did try) so I thought I might go to a friend, a guy of course, in order to "rasa bersemangat untuk belajar" bila masuk second year nanti (if I can continue 2nd year lah, insya allah)..
And I'm planning to stay back with him in the library and study together or something..
But bila I read abang Aiman's status, it makes me realized that it's just syaitan talking..
Masya Allah..
I hope people will give me reminder like this once in awhile..
Sebab farah pon manusia biasa yang sering lupa..
Semoga Allah memelihara kita dari melakukan perkara yang tak baik..
Merci beaucoup..
Au revoir..
-F-
No comments:
Post a Comment