Monday, June 25, 2012

Windows

Assalamualaikum and hello there my lovelies!
Bonjour :)

Well, hari tu I screwed up..
And suprisingly, ramai orang yang caring about me.. :')
All this while, I thought I'm invisible and if I leave, noone will notice and it wouldn't make any difference..
But I was wrong..
Orang yang Farah tak sangka amik berat tetibe tanya me how I'm doing..
Even my chinese classmates pon ada bagi semangat.. "Jia you" they said..
Sungguh terharu :')

And I've felt what it's like when someone is scared of losing you..
Hati ini sungguh tersentuh, hanya Allah saja yang tahu..
Thank you :)


Farah rasa this is one of the hikmah me "failing" my exam the other day..
Allah SWT buka kan little windows for me to see how much people around me care for me..
 


and windows for them (as a chance) to show me that..
 
Alhamdulillah, thank you..

"You wanna know who your true friends are? Screw up and see who’s still there."

 “You are not defeated when you lose. You are defeated when you quit.”
—     Paulo Coelho

Au revoir
-F-