Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hard

Assalamualaikum and hello there my lovelies..
Bonjour! :)

Alhamdulillah, dah 3 minggu masuk Year 2 of Medicine..
Penat tu memang penatlah sebab tak biasa lagi kelas dari pagi ke petang..
Minggu depan akan ada the first MA (Modular Assessment)..

Alhamdulillah, PBL and clinical group best, Farah doa supaya certain people yang same group last sem still same for this sem.. :)
Alhamdulillah for medical museum, I'm still in Group A dengan Shahida and Amirah..

Even though dah masuk Year 2, kadang-kadang Farah feel sad sebab teringatkan Hidayah, Aisyah dan Syafikah..
I do still wonder how would my life be if they were still here..
And thinking about it, makes me homesick.. :(
FYI, Farah nie orang jenis yang jarang homesick..


Yes, I have A VERY HARD TIME IN MOVING ON and I'll take A LONG TIME TO DO SO..
Maybe susah sebab I haven't found someone to replace their place.. Yet..
Tak kisah lah kawan rapat ke, orang yang Farah suka ke..
I know I should move on, but it is easier said than done..

Until then, let me hold them close but at the same time I'm open for anyone to fill in the empty spaces..

Merci
-F-

-I think I'm starting to love you too but only as a friend.. If I can hug you, dah lama dah Farah buat.. XD

1 comment:

aisyahrosli said...

:) Jauh dari mata, dekat di hati.
:*