Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ellooooooo :)

Assalamualaikum and hello there my lovelies! :)
Bonjour.

Sudah lama blog ni tak diupdate sebab farah:
1) malas
2) takde masa

Kalau ada masa pon, I probably do some more important stuff like SLEEPING. :D
So the last and second last entry were about my first MA and daisy marc jacob.

Well to update that, I just finished my last and 5th MA last Friday and I'm a proud owner of DAISY MARC JACOB! Oh yeah!
 
This means semester 3 almost finish! Can you believe that? :O
My final exam will start in another 2 weeks. So sekarang nie tengah revision week.
And then nanti ada Professional Exam which is 100x scarier.
 

A lot of things happened during this semester.
1) I joined Relay for Life event which was nice since I have a change of environment for a while and have a bonding time with my classmates.


2) There was a confession part II.
3) I thought I can trust 2 boys in this planet but it turned out ugly and right now I have ZERO trust in them.
4) Because of the event above, I "lost" a close friend. We became like how we started our medical school: strangerly friend.
5) There were a few fights.
6) I met Pali, Nad and Shaz after raya. :)
7) I've become more open with my mom.
8) Iffah, my junior, stayed with us for a month and then she left for Perdana University. During her stay, I'm in my happiest time.
9) I have a new boyfriend! XD
 
10) I had a grand Raya with the over-shopping and all the open houses.
11) I have a very happening PBL group! Alhamdulillah.
12) I'm the vice secretary for our event. I'm very honoured to have that position.

Of course there were some more events that I can't recall.
I have a favour to ask.
Whoever reading this, please do pray for my success and my happiness.
May Allah/ God bless you.

Till I write again.
Merci.
-F-

1 comment:

aisyahrosli said...

daku akan sentiasa kenangmu dalam doaku. hehee :)

wow! Daisy Marc Jacobs. fewwit! :)