I was on the phone with my mom last week when she told me that my big brother was actually planning to list down hospital terengganu as one of his choice to do housemanship next year..
Wanna know why?
He said that because I'll be doing my clinical years there!
So that we could be close with each other and it will be easier for him to help me in my studies or take me jalan-jalan whenever I'm feeling stressed out..
When I heard about this, I nearly cried.. Tears of happiness..
Sungguh terharu okay! :')
Tak sangka my brother would think that far..
And my parents kinda agree with him..
They say it will be easier to visit my brother and I since we will be living in the same area..
But I doubt my parents will come visit..
Datang KL pon time first and the last day of studies..
Back to the main topic, so sesiapa yang baca post nie, tolong lah doakan supaya my brother dapatlah hospital terengganu tu.. :D
This somehow motivates me to study harder so that I will pass my professional exam and get my butt in terengganu.. In sya allah.. :)
Fighting!!
Btw, last weekend I went on a charity event my club organized to an old folk's home..
Sesiapa yang remember, I did wrote an entry on my previous blog about me doesn't give a damn if I'm not married sebab I can go live in an old folk's home so that there is someone who can take care of me..
But itu cerita lama! I don't want to live in an old folk's home.. :/
Au revoir! :)
-F-
No comments:
Post a Comment