I don't know sape still lagi baca blog nie but I'm gonna write anyway.. Hehe..
First of all I've PASSED my end of semester exam!! Alhamdulillah, woohoo!! :))
Tapi ada jgak some of my friends yang didn't make it.. :( I know how that feels..
I've almost given up but Allah still want me to be here.. So I need to believe that..
Okayy, now I'm gonna talk about friends..
Everyone has friends, everyone need friends..
Maybe sorang kawan or maybe ada 1000 kawan..
Dulu my friends were my everything.. Dorang give me happiness and tempat I go for comfort..
Orang lain pergi kat mak dorang or nenek or moyang or aunty, but not me..
Kalau nak ikutkan, I think my family knows a little about me..
Masalah jiwa dan raga I would go spill to my friends..
Sometimes I went to the wrong friend and trust is broken, and our friendship went downhill..
Even though dah downhill, I still remember the good times we had and wished that ktorang akan jadi rapat balik..
Tapi some things are better left broken..
And of course jadi manusia, nobody perfect..
Everyone has a dark side, bak kata Kelly Clarkson..
For example, I have this friend who likes to borrow stuff from me but forget to give it back..
Ada this one time, dia ingat benda tu dia punya padahal that stuff is mine which she borrowed it.. -.-"
This other friend plak bila gelak, dia suka tampar-tampar orang.. Tampar yang jenis pedih tu.. Bukan sekali, tapi berkali-kali..
That other friend, cakap main lepas je.. Tak fikir yang apa dia cakap tu, boleh buat orang terasa pastu salahkan the other person terlalu sensitif..
Despite all the flaws and dark side that friend has, I still befriend with them..
Yes, sometimes terasa jgak dengan dorang but what to do..
They're my friends, kenalah adapt dan accept they way they are..
Without knowing, I probably have a bad habit I don't realized I had..
Ntah-ntah dorang pon selalu terasa dengan Farah but dorang keep it inside..
Jangan sampai satu hari dorang tak tahan, dorang meletup like what happened the other day between my 2 friends..
Dulu time A-level, I'm always confused about why some of my friends bila habis kelas on the last day terus nak cabut balik rumah..
Why not lepak-lepak first and esok lusa baru balik?
Rumah dorang tu tak lari mana..
But bila dah masuk Medic, Allah dah bukakan mata Farah..
Allah tarik balik nikmat Dia bagi kat Farah sebelum nie..
He took some of my friends away from me so that I'll appreciate more my family..
Now I understand how my friends feel, why they want to be on the first bus going back home..
And ever since I entered med school I never been happy..
Yes, I can't deny that there were some great days I had with my friends but I've never achieved the same level of happiness I had before..
Nothing excites me when going back to KL..
I miss having someone besides me and not sharing that with others..
Selfish, I know.. :/
To that someone, I hope you come soon and makes me happy again! :)
I'm apologize if my friends are terasa with this post..
I appreciate having you guys in my life but a part of me still not satisfied with the life I'm having right now..
Take care..
Au revoir..
-F-
1 comment:
:((
Post a Comment