Hello lovelies!
If you know me by person, you will know that I easily fall for someone. Hiks.
I don't know the real definition of first love.
Is it someone you love first? Or is it the first person you have a relationship with?
If it is the latter, then I have not experienced it yet as I have never been in an official relationship.
Anyhow, lemme tell you about the persons I have liked, or still like(?).
Honorable mention is someone I did not have feelings for but somehow is interesting to mention about them.
Kindergarten:
Fitri Amron - He's married and has a son. In the evening during our kids days, he will take some money from his mom and we went to the mall to buy ice cream.
Iswandy - Found his FB but unfriended him. He is an only child and in Year 3 we were in the same class.
Year 1 & Year 2:
No memory. Haha.
Year 3:
Honorable mention - Nazrul Izzani.
He's a son of my mom's friend (our moms are teachers at SMK Changlun). He has 3 siblings (all are males). A big coincidence was his elder brother same class with my big brother and his younger brother is the same age as my younger sister.
Year 5:
Ammar Azmi
He's married and has a daughter. His wife is Amiera Shakina's schoolmate.
Year 6:
Honorable mention - Nazmi Ibrahim
I have no update about him. I can't even found his social account.
Year 7:
Fasil Amin (FA)
I liked that we sat opposite each other in Science lab and we both have red school bag. I didn't search for his social account.
Year 8:
Aminuddin Osmani (AI)
He sat in front of me in Art Class.
Honorable mention - Wajid Khan, Umair Budye, Seamus Mc
These 3 are my best guy friend. I was soooo comfortable with them and we made fun of each other alot.
Year 9:
Tak sempat. Lol.
Form 2:
Zubair Zukhi
He hasn't marry yet. Hiks.
Form 3:
Farid Shukri
He's married to a girl from Sintok too but from another class. In the old days, he used to call me "pak dia kaya" because I wore a gold (colour) watch. He reminds me of Adam AF.
Form 4:
Hafidz Hassan (Haro)
He's engaged with a junior he met in Russia.
My friends say that our face look alike and they really teased me alot. After that, I found that I have a crush on him. My roomate even call me "Hafidz" when we were in our room. In form 5, my roomate told me that Hafidz and she has been contact with each other on Friendster, and they have feelings with each other.
Form 5:
Hazim Noran (Zizi)
He's alive. I have no idea of what he's up to.
A-levels:
Faidhi Hariz bin Daud
He's alive. The reason I stopped liking him was that he got in a relationship with my best friend.
Medic:
Dr Fadzlul Hayat - Met him during Year 3 Medical posting. He's married and has a son. His older and younger sister (and their husbands) are doctors.
Dr Arif - Met him during Year 3 O&G posting. He's married and has a daughter. His wife is also a doctor in the same hospital.
Dr Solihin Siddiqin - Met him during Year 3 Surgical posting. My first impression on him was, I thought he looks like an Indonesian sinetron actor. He's now a MO in Sabah.
Dr Faidhi - Never been in the same posting as him. I got interested with him just because he has the same name as Faidhi the classmate. He's married and his wife is a MO in Renal department. After completed his HO, he become a MO at KK Marang. He drives a red Mazda DR 135. Shahir Tanaka used to play badminton with him.
Dr Salman Subra Mullisi - Met him during Year 5 Ortho posting. He's not married yet. I found his IG and my request to follow him was denied but he did approved Izzani and Sajedda.
Sirzol - He's Syafiq Yacob's schoolmate who studied dentistry at Jordan, same place with Pali. He's a left-handed person. Hiks. He's from Dungun. When I hear/see his name, I got that fuzzy feeling and butterflies in my stomach.
Honorable mention -
Dr Rashid Radzif
A few of my friends like him and we stalked his IG together. He drives a black/ blue black Ford Focus W 8001 D kot. He's not married yet. Hiks.
Dr Tauhid Tarmuin
Him, Dr Rashid and Dr Faidhi are best friends. He's married and his wife is a doctor. He drives Honda City WYT 8004 kot. So, he's like an accidental person-of-interest because of his friends.
I think that's all I can remember. And that is a long list. Phew! So, who is my first love?

No comments:
Post a Comment