Thursday, August 18, 2016

When you're waiting for it comes, it becomes exciting

Asssalamualaikum my lovelies! :)

If you don't know, I'm crazyyyy about music. Especially English and K-Pop. You name it, I probably have the song downloaded in my computer already. Oh, it's only 2000 and above music. Don't talk to me about the 70's or 80's music, I have zero knowledge about that.

So tonight I'm gonna talk about BigBang.Yay!



What makes it exciting when listening to BigBang's songs are when I'm waiting for Daesung's part. I'm in love with his voice! You can easily distinguished his voice with other members'. At the start of the song, I can move my head or whatever and then slowly I'm anticipating for Daesung's part.... and when it comes, there's that feeling of excitement (?) Sometimes, I will ask the people in car to be quiet as Daesung's part will be next chorus. Haha.

But if I listen to the song where Daesung is the only singer, his voice is like hmmmm, nothing special. But when I listening to BigBang, there's that anticipation and waiting time somehow makes his voice special. Hiks.

Just like when you're searching for him when you're in class or attending functions. That same excitement and anticipation feeling. And when you know where he is, you have this relieved feeling and can carry on with your day. :) Too bad now that med school is over, I no longer can see him.

Same goes when I'm at the hospital. First thing when I walked into the ward, is not looking for the census or searching for good cases, I will in the look out for my favourite HO. Haha.Too bad now that med school is over, I no longer can see him.

No comments: