I heard of EXO before but due to manyyyyyy fan-girling obsession and overrated craziness about them, I did not become interested in them. Plus, I usually listen to Kpop from Astro Hitz Kpop je, mana ada EXO dalam siaran tu.
It all changes when I heard a part of their song "Monster" dalam Kpop chart when I was babysitting Adam at Abang's house (love that song!). And then Baekhyun is acting in Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Reo drama in One HD and I listened their OST by Chen, Xiumin and Baekhyun and I fall in love with that song too.
I saw a advertisement of Chen, Chanyeol and Suho in Happy Together variety show and since Chen's name is the easiest to remember from 15 seconds clip and his face is always smiling and happy and ceria, so I like him. I have no idea of other member's name or their face. Haha. Even Chanyeol or Suho at that time.
And then I started to listen to their old songs and learned about their history of EXO-K, EXO-M etc etc. Now I know who is who. Their birthyear is between 1990-1994. At first I was like, eh, they must be young, probably in their teens still. But when I did some calculation, EXO members are already in their early 20's. Terlupa plak yang diri sendiri nie pon dah 25 tahun. LOL.
I feel like I'm a Kpop fan-girling because I watched their top singles on Youtube, not just to hear the song but to watch the dance steps and the English translation of the songs and I did this EVERY SINGLE DAY. I also try to watch every variety shows they were in from the past (to the days when Kris, Luhan and Tao were still in the group). Dah la internet kat rumah nie boleh dikatakan slow from usual, I watch la video kat Youtube dengan 240mp resolution. Huhu.
Bila dah lama-lama usya dorang nie, ada lagi sorang yang for me is very handsome which is Sehun. It does take me a while to identify him sebab dah la banyak member pastu tengok video dorang dalam 240 resolution video, apa sangat lah clear tu and Sehun tu tak dapat banyak line so sikit je lah on-screen time dia. Sehun also rarely smile or talk during interviews.
The latest, Chen was in The Returm of Superman show with Xiumin. Sebelum ni tak pernah I interested to watch the show, but I was waiting for the show for the first time. I bet Ayuni must be thinking I'm weird. Haha.
My favourite songs from EXO are Monster and Call Me Baby. Call Me Baby tu, sebelum nie dengar macam tu je tapi bila tetiba perhati translation dia ada part "There are many who shine but look at what’s real among them" I was like what is thisssssss. Miracle in December and Sing for You pon okay jgak especially untuk fefeling.
All in all, now I understand why girls like EXO. They're so goooooooood man! Catchy songs, amazing dance steps, good looking men. What more you would like? That's all I have to say. Just want to mark my fan-girling of EXO. Last time I was crazyyyyyy about BigBang. I don't know how long this fan-girling will last. Hehe.
안녕
annyeong!



No comments:
Post a Comment