Monday, November 21, 2016

Min Suga

Straight to the point. Now I'm a big fan of BTS! Woohoo! I'm an ARMY. Wait, I already mentioned it before right?



Yup, but previously I said (or maybe not) that I love equally EXO and BTS. I do love them both but right now, BTS has a higher percentage of my heart. Hee. Before, when I came upon a question "Who is the best boy group?" and within the choice there is EXO and BTS, I have a hard time choosing (I would avoid answering that question). Right now, without a hesitation I would choose BTS. Yay! Even voting for MAMA, I'm rooting for BTS. Another yay!

Recently there was Melon Music Award and Korea Something Award, EXO won manyyyyyy awards and BTS just won one or two. Since I'm a person who always have a soft spot for the less loved one, I'm gonna support BTS.

My bias for BTS is Jungkook because I was searching for my bias for the group and I saw him all smiley during Weekly Idol broadcast, terus suka. Hehe.

There's a quiz from Soompi: Who is your soulmate? I was hoping to get my bias but again I was disappointed with the result. I got Suga. Hmmmm.


Butttttttttttttt, my perception changes after I came upon a Youtube video where Suga was giving handmade present to the fans to show his appreciation. Awwww. Even though it was a simple gift; a packet of sweets with handwritten message on post-it note, the effort and thought he put into it makes my heart goes awwwwwww, I'm meltiing like a chocolate bar under the sun. And I found another video, where Suga gave fans another set of gift in conjunction with his birthday. Another awwwwwww. He gave a handwritten letter, a poloraid picture of him, transport card. I want one too! And because of this, I now have a second bias! Haha.

So my point is, after taking any Soompi quiz, whatever the result I get, whether I like it or not, in the end; sooner or later, I will find that the result does really suitable for me. It happened with the Scarlet Heart soulmate too right?

I know it's just stupid quizzes made only for teenage schoolkids, but what I'm trying to convey here is that whatever happens in your life or the choices you made, you might not like it at first but as time goes by, you will find that it happened to you at the right time and for the right reason. And sometimes what you want and what you need is different. :)

There was another BTS quiz last Saturday. Which member attracted to you most? While I was doing it, I secretly hope that I get Suga again. Hiks. And I did! Yay!


Min Suga,
사랑해

saranghae! XOXO

No comments: