Hello lovelies.
So, in your opinion, what's the answer to the question above?
Well, for me, I will regret more on something I didn't do.
Let me explain.
I'm not saying that I have no regrets on something I did in the past. There were regrets.
But it was only for a short term. After I done being angry or emotional, I get over it. Really. And some of it will bring me tears of happiness because it reminds me of how stupid I was.
But, for something I didn't do, well, that regret may haunt me until I die. And when I look back at the chance I had but thrown away, I wonder what if? What if it worked out well? What if that change your future? What if? What if?
I have no regret confessing my affection I had towards a guy. There was time when I was so embarrassed and angry that I feel like quiting my college and go somewhere else, start fresh konon. But I couldn't do that. Look at me now, I laugh at myself for that action. Believe it or not, I have a private blog devoted to that guy. Pfft! Babo, Farah, babo.
Or that time when my friends and I went on a trip to Redang Island at the end of February 2016? Remember the boat ride? It was a rollercoaster! Scary! But in the end it was an unforgettable memory.
So, take chances! You're not getting any younger than you are today. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment