So the last episode was aired on 1st November 2016 but I waited until today to see it. Previously Pak Su came back home and I wasn't able to go to their house to watch it. So, with a little faith on house's internet to watch it online, it was not a disappointment. I just have to let it load for half an hour or so. Ever since that I just watched it from home. Yay!
In the last episode, Wang Jung (the 14th prince) married Hae Soo so that she can leave the palace (it was her wish). Previously there was a scene where Wang Jung expressed to Zhera that he likes Hae Soo since she saved him from a gang attack back in episode 2 (?). So he marrying Hae Soo was truly out of love (not just for formality), even though he knew that Hae Soo loves Prince Wang So. Because he is a nice man, he assures Hae Soo that even though they are married, he will just consider them friends. Maybe he didn't want Hae Soo to be uncomfortable around him. It was a one-sided thing which made me feel so bad for Wang Jung. The sacrifices he made to the one he loves. He just wants her to be happy. :')
And later we found out that she was carrying Prince Wang So's baby. Lagi la I feel pity to Wang Jung. Tak pasal-pasal kena jadi pak sanggup. Before Hae Soo died, she made Wang Jun promised to take care of her daughter and never let her to live in the palace. At least with Hae Soo dying in his arms, it will be enough for Wang Jung (that will be most precious moment he had with her).
After the death, there was a conflict where Prince Wang So came barging in Wang Jung's house and wanted to claim Hae Soo's ashes but Wang Jung was reluctant but he can't do anything against the King. Sedih woo. At that time, Baek Ah baru just realized that Wang Jung is really loves Hae Soo. This scene makes me cry TT, This was the second time I cried for this series, the first time was during Prince Eun' death (they just started to be happy and fond of each other but they have to die soon?!)
Fast forward to many years, it shows that Wang Jung did take really good care of Hae Soo's daughter. :') Even though he's not the father (and the father of the child is a mean person who forbid him for hometown exile). And looks like he even willing to sacrifice his life for the child.
You might be wondering, why suddenly I talk about this drama? And why I bold Wang Jung's name? Aha. That's because he is my SOULMATE! Haha.
When I got this result after taking the quiz at Soompi, I was disappointed. I was expecting Wang Wook, or at least Wang Eun or Baek Ah. But after watching the last episode, it all makes sense! Ahhhh.
He had captured and melted my heart with his kindness and sacrifices. :') I am #teamjung forever.






No comments:
Post a Comment